Because each product is custom made we cannot provide accommodate unexplained returns unless it’s due to a defect in manufacturing, damaged/defective issue or a measurement mistake.For details regarding our measurement guarantee program click here. If you are not satisfied with your product because you made the wrong order selection, we will offer you a 50% credit towards your next product purchase on all orders except those made through our Wholesale Trade Program.If your product is damaged or defective, please notify us within 10 days of receipt and we will replace it free of charge.
We provide a limited lifetime warranty on our products against manufacturing defects (materials or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function, also flaw in the product design). If your product is defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace the defective product. This shall be your sole remedy under this Warranty. The Warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only, is non-transferable, and only applies to custom-made products in the original windows for which the product was ordered and intended.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, alterations, exposure to the elements, defects that result from abuse/misuse, failure to follow use and care instructions, excessive humidity
damage resulting from removal of the product or reinstallation in the same or any other window or application.
- Products unusable by reason of miss-measurement or assembly or installation not in accordance with product installation instructions provided by manufacturer and/or Shades Online.
- Slight color and texture information on certain products.
- Shipping costs.
- Costs relating to:removal, re-measuring and/or re-installation.
If Warranty service is needed please contact our Customer Service at via or email . We will make all efforts to arrange for warranty repair or replacement with the manufacturer as quickly as reasonably possible.
When contacting Customer Service to request warranty repair or replacement, please provide:
- Purchaser name, address, a description of the problem, the date of purchase, and the date and conditions under which the problem occurred.
When shipping the product to Customer Service, include:
- The original bill of sale or receipt (verification of purchase with Shades Online) which includes the original date of purchase. Also your name, address, a description of the problem, and the date and conditions under which the problem occurred.